|resources:||Home FAQ Help Places to See Installation Source Code Members Screenshots|
The photomap source code can be accessed in either of the following ways:
- View the source using the CVS web interface
- Check out the source using anonymous CVS with the following commands (password is guest):
cvs -d :pserver:email@example.com:/cvs login cvs -z3 -d :pserver:firstname.lastname@example.org:/cvs co photomap/src photomap/www
- Fix for problem with close buttons on Mac
- Support for Yahoo Maps Beta(better satellite resolution than Google for some rural areas in the USA)
- Updated Google Maps support to use V2 API
- Drag and drop. Files and existing pictures
- Big Pictures
- Tag existing photos
- Default upload tags
- Photos are now sorted by compass direction
- Google Earth launch now flys to current map position
- Photo display in Google Earth is now a bit cleaner
- Added support for www.23hq.com
- Force Display option for Google Earth
- Geocoding using Yahoo and geocoder.ca
- Small changes to format of popup inside Google Earth.
- Removed lon:, lat: tags.
- Now PhotoMap is a Google Earth server. Though it still needs some work, and the launch seems flaky.
- Added link toolbar button. Select to copy current location to the clipboard.
- Change to protocol - now expects photomap://map?lat=51.5025&long=-0.12187&zoom=3&type=hybrid where type can be one of hypbrid, map, satellite
- Add description, and photomap:// link on upload
- Additions to POV selections in edit
For questions or comments about photomap, please send a message to the author.